Safety For All Consulting offers courses in the following areas (descriptions below):
- NEW: Fire Extinguisher and Hot Work Activities Training (reviewed by OHS)
- St. John Ambulance: First Aid/CPR/AED training
- Sask. Highways and Transportation: Work Zone Flagging
- Danatec Educational Services: Confined Space Entry
- Danatec Educational Services: Global Harmonizing System (GHS), the new WHMIS
- Danatec Educational Services: Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Respiratory Protection
Courses can be customized to suit your situation.
Courses can be conducted in group settings or on an individual basis.
Work Zone Flagging
This course provides flag persons with the knowledge to correctly and safely provide direction and control of traffic.
Fire Extinguisher and Hot Work Activities
This course provides individuals with an introduction to principles of how fire works (Fire Tetrahaden), types (classes) of fire, how to extinguish fires, fire extinguisher inspection, regulations and fire codes.
This course explains what confined space is, how to address different types of confined space, equipment recommended for working in various types of confined space, what should be on a permit (entry plan), and familiarizes with respirator equipment, fit testing and gas testing equipment.
Global Harmonization System (GHS)
The new WHMIS 2015 course details: new symbols, label changes, and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) replaces the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
Tansportation Dangerous Goods (TDG)
Course details: responsibilities, classes of dangerous goods, shipping documents, markings & placards and Emergency Response lans (ERP)
Canadian Blood Services – Medical